Friday, August 13, 2010

Pre-Made Layout-Whirly Bird

(Click Image to See Live Preview)
A few days ago I decided I wanted to fool around with the colors purple and black (in a completely non-kinky way). I do so many pinks and frilly colored layouts (and believe me, I love me some pink), that I just wanted something new and different. So Whirly Bird was born! Isn't it super cute and fun? I am also proud of myself because the background for Whirly Bird is the first background I've ever fully designed myself from scratch. I usually find backgrounds or simply do some recoloring and alterations work. But I actually created this whole background using photoshop.

If you purchase this design (only 15 dollars!) I will customize the banner for you and throw in a customized advertising button and signature for the bottom of your entries. To learn more about purchasing this layout and the benefits of buying a pre-made layout go here or e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com (put layout in the e-mail title).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design