Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey There Delilah-Pre Made Layout

Click on Image to See Live Preview
Hey There Delilah is my new favorite design. I had the idea that I wanted to do an atypical blogger layout. One that didn't have visible designated sections. Like you can't see where the header ends and the post area begins. Everything is just floating in a sea of black. Lame analogy, I know! This layout would be great for anyone living in the city, or anyone who just loves the city. Although I think it can be used for a variety of purposes.

I named it Hey There Delilah because that is one of my favorite songs. It was mine and my husband's song when we were in a long distance relationship, and it just reminds me of my own life as a country bumpkin turned city girl. To learn more about pre-made designs go here. To purchase e-mail me at brittanyervin86@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design