Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things I Said and Meant to Say

(Click on Banner to Enlarge)
Michelle contacted me after seeing the banner I did for The Date Girl Diaries. She only wanted a banner and matching button because she is teaching herself html/design and is working on her blog herself. Which I think is awesome, but I hope not too many people do that because then I wouldn't have a business! :) She asked for something simple with a lot of texture. She also told me she liked designs with damasks. So I took a blue damask background and edged it with a dark grey ribbon with a touch of gold.  Then, I used a font she suggested for her title and a complimentary subtitle font.  I really love how it turned out!  Michelle is super sweet, and has a beautiful style of writing. I highly recommend checking our her blog.

P.S.-I will stop giving free services Sunday night, so if you are interested email me now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much again Brittany! Congrats on the official launch!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design