Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All About Elijah

I just completed a design for Jodie from All About Elijah. She has an amazing blog with a amazing story. She lost one of her twins to Spina Bifida in 2009, but has used his story in an inspiring way. But really it is not my story to tell, and I couldn't do it justice. So make sure you go and read it for yourself.

Jodie contacted me a few days ago and wanted a blog makeover in red, black, and white (they are precious in his sight LOL). This is my first design using pictures. But she sent me these two adorable pictures (aren't the sock monkeys to die for). I was nervous about using pictures for the first time, but I really love how it turned out. It may be my all time-favorite blog design so far, but I think I say that all the time. So lets just say it is my current favorite. Until the next one comes around.

1 comment:

 

Design by Peachy Keen Design